gretsch | g6134-t koa limited "penguin"
Preis: 3.489 Euro - verkauft / sold -
All Gretsch guitars are sweet-looking instruments, but the G6134T Limited-edition Penguin Koa has something extra special. This vibe-heavy electric guitar boasts a solid koa-topped mahogany body, which resonates with equal amounts of warmth and bite. A set of TV Jones TV Classic pickups unleashes an arsenal of vintage-tinged humbucker tones. As for playability, your hand will glide along the G6134T's comfortable "U"-shaped neck, and its 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard practically plays itself. The G6134T Limited-edition Penguin Koa includes attention-grabbing gold hardware, tortoiseshell binding, and mother-of-pearl Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays, plus a sleek gloss finish.
Classic aesthetics in a limited-run package
The look of a vintage Penguin is absolutely iconic — and they're also rare and expensive. This limited-edition guitar tips its hat to the Penguin, with a sleek gloss finish accented with gold hardware, tortoiseshell binding, and mother-of-pearl Neo-Classic thumbnail fingerboard inlays. These accoutrements really make this guitar stand out from the pack. But the G6134T is a limited run, so act fast if you want to make one of these Penguins your own!
- Singlecut-E-Gitarre aus der Gretsch Professional Collection, made in Japan
- Limited Edition
- Penguin-Singlecut-Design im Natural-Finish
- Mahagonikorpus mit Resonanzkammern
- Geleimter Mahagonihals
- Ebenholzgriffbrett mit Neo-Classic-Thumbnail-Inlays
- "Standard U"-Halsprofil
- TV Jones TV Classic Pickup in Halsposition
- TV Jones TV Classic Pickup in Stegposition
- Gretsch-Schaltung mit 3-Wege-Pickup-Schalter
- 3-Wege-Tone-Schalter, Volume-Reglern pro Pickup und Master-Volume
- Gretsch Rocking-Bar-Bridge, gepinnter Ebenholzfuß
- Bigsby B3GB Vibrato-Tailpiece
- Grover Imperial Mechaniken
- Gretsch Gitarrenkoffer und Zertifikat